And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A very successful trip

We had a great time in Orlando.

GS had his first Magic Kingdom experience, Epcot experience, Discovery Cove with dolphin encounter experience, Disney Hollywood experience, Sea World experience and Blizzard Beach experience. I need to get my photos into my blogs so that I can share them...but you should have seen the smile on this little boy when that dolphin took off swimming with the two of them!

DH rented a scooter to get around Walt Disney World and walked with his brace at Gatorland. He rented a Harley Davidson MC and had a blast. I didn't have the time to ride with him, but that's another story.

I spent so many hours snorkeling at Discovery Cover that I ended up twisting my neck and the next day had to deal with some vertigo. It's all gone now. The memories of snorkeling with the fish and manta rays (barbs removed) will always be with me.

DH is having more short term memory lapses. I will have to start up a diary so that I can keep track of them. They are minor and do not scare me, but they are increasing. It is to be expected and I am not having the difficulties that I had with it the first time through. This is much more gradual.

Please keep praying for all dementia patients and their extended family and friends as they deal with the issues of this disease.

No comments: