And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

After Doctor's Visit

We visited DH neurologist and he said to cut the Namenda back to once a day. I did pills Sunday and cut the Namenda to morning only. Only time will tell if this makes a difference or not. I will have to be most observant of behaviours.

Otherwise everything is status quo. No real changes other than DH trying to force me to do things that are not budget wise and me saying no. If you are a yes person then you know exactly how I feel. Saying no to someone you love is heart breaking.

Please keep praying. We all need your prayers.

1 comment:

Hua said...

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Best wishes for you and your husband. I hope the pill cut back makes a difference. I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua