And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Confusion

This morning on the way to work I told DH I was looking forward to my vacation day tomorrow. He looked at me like "do I know about this?". I told him I was taking a class at my local quilt shop. He just got that man look that says there she goes again.

Just the same, he should have had a reaction that showed that he didn't remember me telling him about it. Because I didn't tell him about it. I wasn't sure how to bring it up in conversation.

Contrary to logic I wished he had said something to indicate that I hadn't told him yet.

Please keep praying for all dementia patients and their friends, family and caregivers.

No comments: