And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Monday, May 18, 2009

Announcement from DH

Yesterday DH announced that no matter what I am not to allow the doctor's to prolong his life if he becomes ill again. This is not the first time that he has said this. It may be very hard if my MIL is still alive, but I will honor his wishes. He does not enjoy life at this time because he is so restricted in what he can do. I understand this, but my MIL and I have both told him to get a hobby. He is unable to do this. He does not want to learn a new occupation that would turn into a hobby.

I must honor his wishes. He thinks this will make life better for me. I don't think he remembers the loss when his former wife Dona passed away. I remember the loss of my first husband. I do not want to be a widow again.

I am at a loss for words.

Please continue to pray.

1 comment:

no1daughteroflewydad said...

I'm sending you a big hug and I hope you and your hubby have lots of sunny days. Take care.