And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Step

Today I was talking to my DH Worker's Comp lawyer. When I relayed the information to DH I had to take it to the simplest terms so that he would understand. He still cannot distinguish between BWC and SSD. So I call them Ohio money and Federal money. That he understands.

Looks like another surgery is going to be approved by BWC. DH will have a reverse shoulder replacement. It's like any joint replacement but this time the ball will not be at the end of the arm, but at the end of the shoulder. It will replace the rotator cuff that has deteriorated with arthritis. Fun time! We never know how DH will respond to surgery, but it has to be done.

I am trying to get my act back together. So many things to do and so little time. I almost wish it was the reverse, except I get bored so easily. LOL

Thank you for all your prayers and please keep all dementia patients on your prayer list.

May 7, 2009. Addition to above. When I got home from work he asked again about the difference between SSD and BWC. For some reason he is unable to distinguish between the two.

No comments: