And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Here we go again

I use this blog to keep track of my DH dementia symptoms. It seems we are starting down that slippery slope again. Last night he was having problems signing on to the internet with his computer. He has to connect via Sprint before starting Internet Explorer, but he wanted to do it the opposite way. He insisted that it was the correct way and he had always done it so.

My difficulty is not reacting with love, understanding and compassion. I get so experated with him that my voice starts yelling when my heart and mind tell me not to. What a visicous circle.

Please continue to pray for all dementia patients.

1 comment:

no1daughteroflewydad said...

Hi,

It's so hard to be patient all the time...at times I have to walk away from my Dad and go to another room, count to 10/100.

lots of best wishes to you and your hubby