And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Good Day

Yesterday DH had a good day. He even recognized it as such. He received a call from my MIL that she needs knee replacement. She will be 88 in October and is still living on her own. He immediately jumped in to be part of the solution and called me at work. I contacted the senior center/nursing home near our home and got the necessary information. I called James and told him what his mother needs to do. Not a 1/2 hour later he called for the phone number and then proceeded to ask the same questions I did. He called me angry that I had not told him I already called. ??? Then he proceeded to wash and wax his car. Any activity is a good thing.

When I got home after work he was asleep and except for supper was that way until 8:00. But, he was able to eat supper without any accidents. Because he woke me up at 3:00 AM Monday morning I went to sleep at 8:00 and so did he. A good night until he woke me up trying to remove his CPAP. I told him to keep it on and he did.

One good day down and we will see what today brings.

Please pray for another good day.

No comments: