And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Friday, September 5, 2008

Up Hill Climb

DH is experiencing such depression that it is affecting his dementia. Since Friday of last week he has had no relief of his symptoms and in fact they are getting worse. When depression is fighting the medications depression wins hands down.

I need to get out my copy of "The 36 Hour Day" and use it as a reference and see what insight it may give me. Then I will pass it along to my daughter and SIL and ask them to please read or at least skim through it so that they can have an idea of what I am experiencing as a caregiver.

May the Lord bless you and keep you safe.

No comments: