And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Tuesday and it must be a working day

This was the longest 3 day weekend I have ever spent. DH had three bad days in a row. Either he was sleeping, talking about going squirrel hunting or mixing up his days and time. He started to feed the dogs their supper at 12:35 and thought it was 7:00 in the evening. He didn't remember eating lunch on Sunday and Monday he though we had already eaten when it wasn't even lunch time.

I am not sure how long this stage of his illness will last, but I see that I must get out of the house for a few minutes every non-working day or I will loose what little control I have and step over the line. It is so hard not to have anyone to talk to. Whether or not the care giver's group in my hometown is of any value or not, I must make every effort to attend the meetings.

Please pray for me.

No comments: