And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving forward

DH is really making strides in his physical therapy. At this rate they may send him home much sooner that we had expected. His only requirement will be handling the steps in the bi-level we live in and taking care of the dogs while I am at work.

Last night he said that I had aged a year since he gotten ill. If he only knew how much this has taken out of me. I am exhausted all the time. Even with a good night sleep, I am still running on empty. Thank God we have the week in Gatlinburg coming up. I need the R&R very much and to be able to spend it with DH will be an added bonus.

I just got an e-mail from my sister-in-law from my first marriage. She has adopted two young children from Liberia. She and her husband are missionaries. She is also looking after the 3 children her daughter has as DD is pregnant and having a hard row to hoe this time. This is the SIL that everyone thought was a yahoo. She has turned out to be a very wonderful woman.

Just wanted to post an update.

Bless all of you for your continuing prayers.

No comments: