And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Toilet Update

I got home from work last night so tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open.

The toilet water had dropped down to a good level. By gravity? DH says that he did not dip out any water. However, the container that we have used in the past was next to the toiled. Strange how things happen but DH denies them.

Now to a three day weekend. Hope that I can control my temper and get some things done around the house.

Please keep praying.

No comments: