And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bleach

We have a clogged toilet. Not an exciting piece of news. I have been trying to fix it with a plumber's snake and plunger. Last night I started working on it again and surprise it had some type of bleach product in it. DH claims that he didn't put anything in the toilet. Well, I don't believe him.

Tonight I will try to dip out all of the fluid and start over with gloves on. If this doesn't work I will have to call the plumber again. How much fun.

We have an appointment coming up with the dementia doctor. This will be on my list of things to talk about. DH still claims that he does not have dementia. I am going to suggest that he stop taking the Namenda. We will see what the doctor has to say about this.

Keep praying for all of us. We need it!

No comments: