And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

We are getting a major storm here in S.W. Ohio. We have over 3" of snow now with up to 10 - 15" more expected. Wow.

DH drove me to work this morning. Thank you God that he is well and able to drive. I could have easily driven myself, but I didn't want to. We had no mishaps on the way to work and DH got home safely as well. I expect my employeer to dismiss us early today as they have a history of sending us home early when the weather is really bad.

DH and I have an appointment with the neurologist today. I wonder what he will say. DH is declaring that the diagnosis was totally wrong. Are we going to stop the Namenda? I hope the doctor will strongly advise against it.

Please continue to pray for all dementia patients and their families and friends.

No comments: