And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Working Girl

Today is my first day back at work. You wouldn't believe it but I had over 600 e-mails in my inbox. It will take hours to clean up.

DH drove me to work as I am not released to drive yet. He actually got up with me at 6:15 and took care of the dogs and me before the drive. I love having coffee with him first thing in the morning.

Last night he discovered that his right ankle was badly swollen. He has a rash that is being treated with hydrocortisone on the same leg. This morning the swelling is down, but we will be watching it. He was the one that discovered it. This is good because it means that he is watching his body for symptoms that might lead back to the staph infection. He is back in the early stages of dementia!!! Happy Dance!

Please keep praying for patients with dementia, their caregivers and families.

No comments: