And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Friday, November 14, 2008

Buick works -- DH fixed it

Yesterday DH got the Buick running. He was very tired last night, but the success of the completion was evident. He was very happy.

We went grocery shopping after I got home from work. He was not able to walk the entire story, but that was okay. He tried and that is the most important thing. On the way home I turned into our subdivision and he asked where I was going. I told him home. He seemed slightly lost. I think he is still reclaiming his surroundings. Maybe I am fooling myself and this is dementia rearing it's ugly head. I don't know, but I will continue to be observant.

He is so much improved that from time to time I think that the diagnosis of dementia was a total mistake. Then something like this crops up and I get discouraged.

Please continue to pray for all dementia patients, their care givers, their family members and the medical community that works so hard to assist them.

No comments: