And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Still scheduled for Friday release

The rehab center still has DH scheduled for release at 8:00 A.M. on Friday, November 7. My employeer has given me the okay to go directly to rehab to pick up DH and arrive at work later in the morning. The dogs are going to be so excited that I may go into the house first and put them out into the back yard before letting DH come into the house and up to the main level. Then I can let them back into the house.

I have checked our vacation location in Gatlinburg and they have a weight room and indoor swim park so that DH can continue his therapy on his own. We should have a very health man for the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Woo Hoo!

Please continue to pray for all dementia patients, their families and caregivers. They need to be lifted up to the Lord on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Touched by Dementia said...

Dear DH's wife,
I don't know how else to contact you except via this comment box, but I just wanted to let you know that I have linked to your blog on my own site http://www.dailydementianews.com and if you have any objections to this please contact me at admin@dementia-news.com
Regards and best wishes to you and your husband,
Natalie