And now may the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

And may God grant unto you His peace-in your going out and in your coming in,

In your lying down and in your rising up,

In your labor and in your leisure,

In your laughter and in your tears,

Until you come to stand before Jesus

In that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning.

Amen

Monday, November 3, 2008

Temporary good behavior release

DH is going to be allowed to go to two doctor's appointments and to vote tomorrow. I will be picking him up at the rehab center and driving him to his appointments and then we will go vote. The polling place is wheel chair accessable so that will be easy as well. I am going to take him out for supper at the restaurant of his choice.

They are still indicating that he will be going home Friday. If not, I will break him out for another doctor's appointment on Friday and treat him to supper again. I think we will both enjoy our time away from the hospital.

Yesterday while I visited we when down to the vending machines near the cafeteria and talked for about an hour in the cafeteria. He said he really enjoyed the time out of his room. I think we will be leaving the hospital room every evening the rest of the week to get him out and about.

Tonight I will be able to attent my guild meeting. DH was very good about giving up his evening visit. Since I saw him for an hour this morning while we practiced car transfer procedures and will be spending several hours together I think he was really sweet to let me go. I have a block to sew that needs to be turned in and I hope that I am the winner this month. If not, I will applaud the other member who wins as hard as possible!

DH will probably be getting a new roommate sometime this week. His current roommate is to be released tomorrow if all things go well.

Please pray for all the doctor's, nurse's, aid's, occupational therapist's and physcial therapist's that worked so hard for DH recovery. Along with your prayers they have brought about a miracle that I never anticipated.

No comments: